Thursday, July 12, 2012

2B urasawat 100,000 yen

If I had 100,000 yen now.

I want to move.

Because my home is very small.

My house is one room.

Therefore I call a friend, and there are not staying party.

So, I want to move into a larger house.

I do it by myself, The movement of the baggage is free.

Rent is about 60,000 yen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.